Bombard, Michael R.
Michael R. Bombard
- No-fault insurance collections
Michael began working for Pasquale V. Bochiechio, P.C. in 2013 as an intern during his senior undergraduate year at the University at Buffalo. Following graduation and entering the University at Buffalo School of Law, Michael continued working for Pasquale V. Bochiechio, P.C. as a law clerk. During law school, Michael had internships with the Erie County District Attorney’s Office and clerked for County Court Judge the Hon. Kenneth Case. Michael also gained experience working in-house for National Fuel’s legal department. Upon completion of the NYS Bar Exam, Michael resumed his employment with Pasquale V. Bochiechio, P.C. and has handled dozens of Arbitrations before numerous Arbitrators.
Current Employment Position
- Associate Attorney
- Pasquale V. Bochiechio, P.C., Intern
- Pasquale V. Bochiechio, P.C., Law Clerk
- Erie County District Attorney’s Office, Intern
- County Court Judge the Hon. Kenneth Case, Law Clerk
- State University of New York, Buffalo School of Law, Buffalo, New York
- University at Buffalo, Buffalo, New York
- Major: Political Science
- New York
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2021 and 2022