Pasquale V. Bochiechio
- No Fault Arbitration
In law school Pasquale was awarded with the Order of Barristers, for those who exhibited excellence and attained high honor though the art of courtroom advocacy. Pasquale V. Bochiechio started his legal carrier as a civil litigator for Andrews, Bernstein, Maranto & Nicotra, PLLC and learned how to aggressively litigate civil cases.
In 2013 he founded his own law firm dedicated to fighting medical claims unjustly denied by insurance carriers. He represents medical professionals, injured persons, and for their wrongly denied claims.
Pasquale V. Bochiechio is a member of the Erie County Bar Association and the New York State Trial Lawyers Association Western Regional Affiliate. He was recently named to the 2019 Legal Elite by Buffalo Business First.
Current Employment Position
- Owner/Managing Partner
- Andrews, Bernstein, Maranto & Nicotra, PLLC, Civil Litigator
- Erie County Bar Association, Member
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association Western Regional Affiliate, Member
- University at Buffalo Law School, Buffalo, New York
- Juris Doctor - 2010
- St. John Fisher College
- B.S. - 2010
- Major: Corporate Finance
- 2019 Legal Elite by Buffalo Business First